This is the final article of a seven-part series on your 7 main energy centers.
All of life includes a spiritual component in that we are all part of something beyond what we can identify purely with our physical senses. Our attention is often focused primarily on the physical, yet our lives can be so enriched by deepening our spiritual awareness.
As you move into the holiday season and beyond, how might it feel to include more attention to this vital aspect of being alive?
Developing your understanding of your crown chakra, the energy vortex located above the center of the top of your head, can support you in deepening the spirituality in your life. Here is a first-person description of it, followed by questions to consider, and some ideas on how you might support this part of yourself.
I am your link to Heavenly Creation. I am your source of knowing Heaven while on Earth. I help you relate to otherworldly experiences. I assist your linkage with those who have made their transition, those who are in the process of coming into human form, and those who are your spiritual teachers and guides. I assist you to experience other lifetimes, parallel realities, and much more. I enlighten your load, allowing you to process current challenges in the context of spiritual discipline, spiritual awakening, and spiritual mores. Everything becomes easier as you bask in the Light of the vastness of Being. It is as if you look to the stars, recognize their relationship with your own human heart, and relax into knowing that you are part of the wonder of All That Is and that your troubles are minute within this universal context.
I am the place where you can review your life in terms of spiritual growth and empowerment, know spiritual teachings through your Soul, and invite expansion of your human experience to encompass greater knowledge of Heaven and its potential to be lived on earth.
I am completing a particular phase of human evolution right now, in which you transition from having been instilled with a strong sense of separation from other forms of life, from the crux of Creation and from one another, to a consciously felt sense of connection with all of life and its source as the dominant factor.
You will continue to know yourself as an individuated facet of the God experience on Earth, but with much greater awareness of your origination from and connection through Source. You are in for quite the magnificent ride!
It behooves you to dwell upon my vortex, in combination with your other primary vortices, of course, in order to utilize better the influx of incoming Light and ride the waves of shift with greater comfort and Grace. Indeed, I am a portal through which much Grace can flow. And I am thrilled to play such a pivotal role in your ongoing evolution!
Questions to Consider
– Do you have a sense of the Eternal and Infinite?
– Do you cultivate a sense of sacredness?
– Do you know yourself as part of the web of all life?
– Do you experience your life as having purpose and meaning?
– Do you experience Grace?
11 Ways to Support Your Spirituality
- Go to &/or create a special place where you feel you can best connect with your spirituality.
- Give your full attention to the moment.
- Wear and/or surround yourself with shades of violet and/or lavender.
- Wear amethyst, sugilite, charoite, selenite, diamond, and/or other crystals supportive of your crown chakra on your person, and/or place in a well-frequented, visible spot in your home.
- Keep spiritual pictures, statues, and/or other items in your environment.
- Dab a little rose, lotus, helichrysum, or other essential oil supportive of your crown chakra, diluted with jojoba oil or other unscented carrier, just under your nose, on a handkerchief you keep with you, or diffuse in your home and/or work space.
- Visualize your crown chakra opening like a flower to receive more light
- Read about and/or watch movies about spiritual experiences.
- In a quiet, comfortable space and undisturbed time, visualize a brilliant violet-white in front of you and all around you, breathing it in until you eventually feel as if you have become this color, then ask if there is anything your crown center would like you to know.
Adapted from Chakras Alive! © 2015, Roslyn McGrath.
Roslyn Elena McGrath is the author of Chakras Alive! and other personal growth books and CDs. She recently released a recording of the Chakras Alive! meditations, and also offers workshops and private appointments. For more info., visit http://www.empoweringlightworks.com or contact (906) 228-9097, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reprinted with permission from Health & Happiness U.P. Magazine, Winter 2017 – 2018 Issue, copyright 2017. All rights reserved.